Monday, June 24, 2013

A Show Of What's To Come

Just so you all know, I very rightly enjoy cartooning. Sometimes I think it gets my point across more acutely than words will, and more quickly at that. So, as of today, I'll be uploading my little doodles to be a sarcastic butt-hole while the professional world of sports rambles on. If it ever ends, I'll be out of a job and a life. And here is my proof. 
The NFL-- my favorite thing is the hatred of Eli Manning from Tom Brady. 

Bill Belichick is Satan. No one will convince me otherwise. Oh, and rainbows.

My Significant other and I. He's a Boston boy, and I rightfully hate him for it. And angry Chara is funny.

My two favorite Podcasters, Marek and Wyshynski. They are my inspiration. 

What is my life? Angry Kari Lehtonen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment